Fabric knowledge essence:
Hand feeling visual measurement: this method is applicable to textile materials in the state of loose fiber.
(1) Cotton fiber is shorter and thinner than ramie fiber and other ramie fibers, and it often has various impurities and defects.
(2) . hemp fiber has a rough and hard handle.
(3) The wool fiber is curly and elastic.
(4) . silk is long and thin, with special luster.
(5) In chemical fiber, only viscose fiber has great difference in dry and wet strength.
(6) Spandex is very elastic, and its length can be stretched to more than five times at room temperature.