(1) cotton cloth: easy to burn, orange flame, burning paper smell, ash white, soft.
(2) hemp: easy to burn, orange flame, with the smell of burning dead grass, ash white, soft.
(3) silk: it burns slowly and has a bad smell. It will go out when it leaves the fire. The embers are spherical in shape, deep in color, and crumble when pressed lightly.
(4) wool: it is not easy to burn. When it is burned, it foams. There is a flame coming out. It has a burning smell of wool. The ash is irregular block and the color is black brown.
(5) nylon: easy to burn, smelly, flame, melting, ash white.