1. Hand feeling visual measurement:
This method is suitable for textile materials in the state of bulk fiber.
(1) Cotton fiber is shorter and thinner than ramie fiber and other ramie process fiber and wool fiber, often with various impurities and defects.
(2) The handle of hemp fiber is thick and hard.
(3) Wool fiber is curly and elastic.
(4) Silk is long and thin with special luster.
(5) Polyester fiber, only viscose fiber has great difference in dry and wet strength.
(6) Spandex is very elastic, and its length can be stretched to more than five times at room temperature.