Knitted fabrics are superior to woven products in comfort and skin affinity. They have dominated the field of underwear and underwear fabrics. However, due to the limited performance of production equipment and inherent consumption habits, cotton woven fabrics are mostly used in domestic bedding fabrics at present. The appearance of extra wide knitted bed fabric solves the problem of poor skin affinity of woven fabric, and really opens a new era of naked sleep.
Introduction to material characteristics:
1. Long thread cotton (c) is of good quality, soft and long fiber, breathable and mercerized, with high strength and excellent comfort. It is produced in Xinjiang and other high-quality cotton production bases with sufficient sunshine.
2. Bamboo fiber (b) the fiber extracted from natural growing bamboo has good air permeability, instant water absorption, wear resistance, natural antibacterial, bacteriostatic, acarid removing and odor preventing functions.
3. Nylon fiber (n), commonly known as nylon, has strong moisture absorption, excellent wear resistance and air permeability. It has excellent recovery and strength. It is mainly used for making women's underwear, swimwear and sportswear.
4. M is extracted from wood and aloe fiber, with high strength, environmental protection, health, moisture absorption and ventilation, soft and smooth, bright color.
5. Rayon (R) is a natural fiber extracted from wood pulp. It is spun by filament technology. It is hygroscopic, breathable, wear-resistant, strong, soft and comfortable, with brilliant color.
6. Mohair fiber (MC) is made of mohair fiber and long staple cotton fiber. Combined with the advantages of both, it is moisture-absorbing, breathable, moderate strength, soft and smooth.