What is the difference between medical disposable mask and civil disposable mask - part 2?
6. If the fiber is finer, it can block the bacteria for a short time.
7. But there is no adsorption between charges.
8. When inhaled, bacteria enter the body with the pressure difference.
9. In terms of protection effect, the disposable mask for civil use is one level lower than the disposable mask for medical use.
10. Different use environment: disposable medical masks are generally used by the second and third-line personnel in hospitals in non epidemic period.
11. The disposable mask for civil use is suitable for all walks of life.